This 4 panel "Shoji - Modern Base" screen is made from Australian Pine, the inserts are no longer made of rice paper as this becomes brittle over time and easy to damage.
The modern version has a synthetic fabric making it stronger.
This design is not blockout , therefore allowing the light to filter through.
- 2 way hinges
- Australian Pine
- Quality finish
- $15 Melbourne Metro Shipping
- Additional Shipping for other areas
- Please contact to discuss shipping
- Collection by appointment only....please ring 9383 4278
Please note that the $15 shipping charge is an MINIMUM cost of shipping. For an exact shipping cost, please contact The Screen Shop prior to purchase.
Free Shipping to Melbourne Metro only | Ends 4th May 2018 | use code at checkout MELBOURNESHIPPING
Please note that if you are outside of Melbourne Metro and the Free Shipping code is used, you will be contact within 48 hours with a shipping quote. If you are unsure, please feel free to give a call to find out if you are eligible.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy. Retailers are not obliged to offer a Change of Mind refund service.
Retailers do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.Please ensure you have organised a return agreement with the retailer prior to shipping any order items back. You should have:
- Email confirmation from the retailer that they’ll accept the return
- The retailer’s shipping address to return the item to
- An agreement as to which party (the customer or the retailer) will be responsible for the cost of return shipping
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please also make sure you provide the following details when returning a product:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product (please provide accompanying images where appropriate)
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
If you are returning an item because it is faulty or damaged, the retailer will do their best to replace it with an identical product. If item cannot be replaced, the retailer will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.